Why buy our kiln dried hardwood logs:
- Ready To Burn certified
- Kiln-dried to less than 20% moisture content
- Clean Air Strategy compliant
- Best long term value compared to softwood ready to burn logs
- Use to keep a fire going (use ready to burn softwood to get a fire going)
- Maximum heat output
- Cut to size (8 to 10 inches in length) for use in multi-fuel stoves, wood burning stoves, open fires, wood fired pizza ovens, chimineas and fire pits
- Locally sourced timber from sustainably managed woodlands
- FREE FAST DELIVERY – which is handy because hardwood logs are dense! We use our trolley to deliver the logs to the front or side of your property (we don’t leave your logs at the curbside). Minimum order quantities apply.
- Delivered to the front or side of your property as close to your log storage point as possible*
*Depending on ease of access
- Hardwood is dense – so only add kiln dried hardwood to an already roaring fire to sustain the burn. Trying to light a fire with hardwood is like trying to light a brick. Use our kindling and Ready To Burn kiln dried softwood logs to get your fire going then switch to our seasoned hardwood to get more mileage out of your fire.
This item is Ready To Burn approved
Be the first to hear about our offers and more!
Burn it. Love it. Tag it! @TheLogPeople | #TheLogPeople