Why buy our netted kiln dried hardwood logs:
- Ready To Burn certified
- Kiln-dried to less than 20% moisture content
- Clean Air Strategy compliant
- Long burn time
- Use to keep a fire going (use ready to burn softwood to get a fire going)
- Maximum heat output
- Cut to size (8 to 10 inches in length) for use in multi-fuel stoves, wood burning stoves, open fires, wood fired pizza ovens, chimineas and fire pits
- Locally sourced from sustainably managed woodlands
- FREE FAST DELIVERY. We use our trolley to deliver the logs to the front or side of your property – which is handy because hardwood logs are dense! Minimum order quantities apply.
- Delivered to the front or side of your property as close to your log storage point as possible*
*Depending on ease of access
- Hardwood is dense – so only add kiln dried hardwood logs to an already roaring fire to sustain the burn. Trying to light a fire with hardwood is like trying to light a brick! Use our kindling and Ready To Burn certified kiln dried softwood logs to get your fire going then switch to our kiln dried hardwood logs to get more mileage from your fire.
This item is Ready To Burn certified
Be the first to hear about our offers and more!
Burn it. Love it. Tag it! @TheLogPeople | #TheLogPeople