- Ready To Burn certified
- Average moisture content below 20%
- Ideal for getting a fire started quickly
- Economical way to start a fire
- Logs are cut to approximately 8-10 inches and generously packed in 45 x 60cm nets.
- Suitable for wood burning stoves, multi-fuel stoves, chimineas and fire pits.
- Locally sourced timber from sustainably managed woodlands
- Free fast delivery by our own dedicated drivers you get to know and love
- Delivered to the front or side of your property as close to your log storage point as possible*
- *Depending on ease of access.
- Use kindling to get your fire going. Just grab a handful and place on the base of your stove or open fire.
- Once your kindling is alight add 1-2 ready to burn logs until you’ve got your roaring fire.
- To sustain the burn switch to our Ready To Burn kiln dried hardwood logs – giving you a burn time for up to five hours!
This item is Ready To Burn approved
Be the first to hear about our offers and more!