Be the first to hear about our offers and more!
- Ready To Burn accredited
- Average moisture content below 20%
- Ideal for getting a fire started quickly
- Economical way to start a fire
- Logs are cut to approximately 8-10 inches and generously packed in 45 x 60cm nets.
- Responsibly sourced from FSC® managed woodlands in the UK.
- Free fast delivery
- Delivered to the front or side of your property*
*Depending on ease of access
The more you buy the more you save! See how much you can save by ordering in bulk:
|Number of nets||Approx volume when stacked||Price||SAVING YOU|
Nets are only delivered to customers in the following areas:
|Area||Minimum order of nets|
|Ceiriog Valley (including Llangollen, Glyn Ceiriog, Llwynmawr, Pandy, Pontfadog)||30|
|Flintshire||30 (40 for CH7 postcodes)|
- Use kindling to get your fire going. Just grab a handful and place on the base of your stove or open fire.
- Once your kindling is alight add 1-2 ready to burn logs until you’ve got your roaring fire.
- To sustain the burn switch to our kiln dried hardwood – giving you a burn time for up to five hours.