Be the first to hear about our offers and more!
Burn it. Love it. Tag it! #TheLogPeopleSnaps
How to get started:
To start your fire using our starter pack follow these easy steps:
- Grab a handful of kindling and place inside your wood burning stove.
- Get 1-2 firelighters and nestle between your nest of kindling. Light the firelighters, and wait for the kindling to take light.
- Once your kindling is alight add a ready to burn log from your green net and wait for it to take light. Be careful not to smother your kindle though.
- Repeat step 3 by adding 1-2 more ready to burn logs and build your fire up.
- Once you have a roaring fire, add 1-2 hardwood logs to make your fire last for longer.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Please note that these tips do not replace the advice provided by your stove manufacturer or stove fitter.
RRP: £113.50 when bought separately.
YOU PAY: £99.50 plus FREE DELIVERY (saving you £14)
Ready to burn logs (green nets): Mixture of Pine, Spruce. Grand Fir and Douglas Fir.
Kiln dried hardwood (red nets): Mixture of Oak, Ash and Beech.