Be the first to hear about our offers and more!
Burn it. Love it. Tag it! #TheLogPeopleSnaps
How to use this starter pack:
Here’s the golden rule: use softwood to get a fire going and use hardwood to keep a fire going.
Buy this premium firewood starter pack and SAVE £14 (RRP £121 when sold separately) and get a better return on your flame.
Why buy the Premium Firewood Starter Pack:
- Ready To Burn accredited
- Average moisture content below 20%
- Contains everything you need to start a log fire and keep it burning
- The right mix of wood to get a fire going and keep it going
- Ideal if you’re new to wood burning or short on space
- Cut to size for use in multi-fuel stoves, wood burning stoves and open fires
- Long burning
- Great long term value
- Free fast delivery by our own dedicated drivers
- Delivered to the front or side of your property*
*Depending on ease of access.
How to get started:
To start your fire using our Premium Firewood Starter Pack follow these easy steps:
- Grab a handful of kindling and place inside your wood burning stove.
- Get 1-2 firelighters and nestle between your kindling. Light the firelighters, and wait for the kindle to take light.
- Once your kindling is alight add a ready to burn softwood log from your green net and wait for it to take light. Be careful not to smother your kindling though.
- Repeat step 3 by adding 1-2 more ready to burn softwood logs and build your fire up.
- Once you have a roaring fire, add 1-2 kiln dried hardwood logs to make your fire last for longer. Use the hardwood to keep your fire going for as long as you want it to.
- Sit back and enjoy!
Please note that these tips do not replace the advice provided by your stove manufacturer or stove fitter.
RRP: £121 when bought separately.
YOU PAY: £107 plus FREE DELIVERY (saving you £14)
Ready to burn logs (green nets): Mixture of Pine, Spruce. Grand Fir and Douglas Fir.
Kiln dried hardwood (red nets): Mixture of Oak, Ash and Beech.