Why buy our netted kiln dried hardwood logs:
- Ready To Burn certified
- 100% British kiln dried hardwood logs
- Below 20% moisture content
- More heat, less fuel, fewer emissions
- Use to keep a fire going (use kiln dried softwood logs to get a fire going)
- Cut to size (8 to 10 inches in length) for use in multi-fuel stoves, wood burning stoves, open fires, wood fired pizza ovens, chimineas and fire pits
- Locally sourced from sustainably managed British woodlands
- FREE FAST DELIVERY. We use our trolley to deliver the logs to the front or side of your property – which is handy because hardwood logs are dense! Minimum order quantities apply.
- Recyclable nets – just hand back to the driver on your next log order so our nets supplier can recycle them!
- Delivered to the front or side of your property as close to your log storage point as possible*
- Recyclable nets – just hand empty nets back to us so our nets supplier can recycle them!
*Depending on ease of access
- Hardwood is dense – so only add kiln dried hardwood logs to an already roaring fire to sustain the burn. Trying to light a fire with hardwood is like trying to light a brick! Use our kindling and Ready To Burn certified kiln dried softwood logs to get your fire going then switch to our kiln dried hardwood logs to get more mileage from your fire.
This item is Ready To Burn certified
Snap it. Tag it. Share it!
Tag us in your wood fired pics and follow us for the hottest wood burning tips!
Burn it. Love it. Tag it! @TheLogPeople | #TheLogPeople