Before placing an order of logs with us please read these delivery terms and conditions first. It’s really important that you understand what we can and can’t do before you order.
If you have any queries or concerns please call us on 01691 887977 before ordering.
1. After you’ve placed your order we will contact you to mutually arrange and confirm your delivery date. Your order will be delivered between Monday and Friday. Weekend deliveries are not currently available. If possible AM/PM time-frames can be given and we can deliver logs in your absence if you allow us to do so.
2. Your property needs to be accessible for a large Luton Transit Van with a tail lift.
3. Access to your property needs to be wide enough for a Luton Transit van, free of obstacles and reasonably level.
4. Your order will be left at the front or side of your property. We don’t leave logs at the curbside unless there is no other reasonable location to leave your order.
5. If it is forecast to rain we strongly advise that you leave tarpaulin so the driver can cover your logs. We can do most things but we can’t control the weather. If your logs feel wet to the touch it will just be surface dampness from loading and unloading your order. Our logs are sold as fully seasoned and ready to burn.
Netted log deliveries:
6. Where conditions allow, we will leave your netted logs at the front or side of your property. Our delivery drivers are not expected to move nets of logs beyond the front or side of your property but they can risk assess each delivery and always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
7. Hand pump trucks will not work on soft ground or loose gravel. If this applies to you we may have to leave your logs at the curb side.
8. Our drivers deliver up to 300 nets of logs a day, and therefore, we need to limit their amount of lifting as much as reasonably possible. As such, drivers should NOT be expected to take logs:
– To the back of the property;
– Up flights of steps
– Through your home
– Down long paths or alleys
Dumpy bag deliveries:
9. Our drivers will park their Luton Transit Van as close to your property as reasonably possible. If we can access your property easily we will leave your order at the front or side of your property. However, in a small number of cases, the curb side is the closest we can get – so please bear this in mind.
10. The drivers are not able to manoeuvre dumpy bags of logs once they have left our vehicles. You will need to move them to your chosen location once they have been delivered.