We usually aim to deliver between Monday and Friday and within 3 working days of your order – subject to availability. However, when demand is higher than usual, wait times can be much longer – so always aim to plan your log orders in advance.
Your delivery could arrive anytime on your scheduled delivery date but you don’t need to wait in unless you feel the need to. We take your logs to the front or side of your property (subject to access). Estimated time frames will be given on request.
When the weather gets colder we aim to put on extra delivery vehicles to meet demand – so you shouldn’t have to wait long between placing your order and receiving your delivery. If your order is delayed for any reason we will contact you.
Please read these terms and conditions before placing your order!
It is important you read the conditions below so we can manage your expectations effectively.
Before placing an order of logs with us please read these delivery terms and conditions first. It’s really important that you understand what we can and can’t do before you order.
If you have any queries or concerns please call us on 01691 887977 before ordering.
1. After you’ve placed your order we will contact you to mutually arrange and confirm your delivery date. Your order will be delivered between Monday and Friday. Weekend deliveries are not currently available. AM/PM time-frames can be given upon request and we can deliver logs in your absence if you allow us to do so.
2. Your property needs to be accessible for a large Luton Transit Van with a tail lift.
3. Access to your property needs to be wide enough for a Luton Transit van, free of obstacles, and reasonably level.
4. Your order will be left at the front or side of your property on a wooden pallet. You’re welcome to keep the pallet for your own uses, but if you’d rather us take it back, just let us know when you next order so our driver can collect it.
5. We won’t leave logs at the curbside unless there is no other reasonable location to leave your order.
6. If it is forecast to rain please leave some tarpaulin so the driver can cover your logs. We can do most things but we can’t control the weather! If your logs feel wet to the touch it will just be surface dampness from loading and unloading your order.
Our logs are moisture tested before loading and are Ready To Burn certified. As such, we can’t be responsible for logs that have been left out in the rain or stored incorrectly. Once the logs are in your possession we’re no longer in control of their condition. Read our blog on how to store kiln dried logs for best practice advice on how to keep logs dry.
7. If surface conditions are suitable, we will leave your netted logs at the front or side of your property. In some cases your order may be delivered on a wooden pallet. Our delivery drivers are not expected to move nets of logs beyond the front or side of your property but they can risk assess each delivery and always be as helpful as possible where conditions allow.
8. Hand pump trucks cannot be operated on soft ground or loose gravel. If this applies to you we may have to leave your logs at the curbside.
9. Our drivers deliver several van loads of logs a day, so we need to limit drivers’ lifting as much as reasonably possible. As such, drivers should not be expected to take logs:
– To the back of the property
– Up flights of steps
– Through your home
– Down long paths or alleys
– Hard to access areas
If you have a query about access please call us on 01691 887977.
10. Our drivers will park their Luton Transit Van as close to your property as reasonably possible. If your property is easily accessible we will leave your order at the front or side using a pallet or pump truck. However, in a small number of cases, the curbside is the closest we can get – so please bear this in mind.
11. Depending on the ease of access, our drivers will maneuver palletised logs with a pump truck. The logs will be left on a wooden pallet which you’re welcome to keep or return on your next order.
12. Empty bulk bags and pallets can be collected on subsequent orders. Just let us know when you place your next order. Sadly we’re unable to collect empty bags and pallets in between orders.
Your property needs to be accessible for a large Luton Transit Van with a tail lift.
About our delivery vehicles
Our vans are similar in size to most supermarket home delivery vans. Approximate vehicle dimensions are:
Access to your property needs to be wide enough for a Luton Transit van. Please ensure access to your property or business is:
Hand pump trucks cannot be operated on loose gravel.
Without reasonable access to your property your order will need to be left at kerbside.
Because our prices are so low we get lots of enquiries from other areas. Minimum order quantities will apply though. Just call us on 01691 887977 or get in touch via our contact us page, let us know what you’re interested in buying, and we’ll tell you what we can do for you.
Whilst we will do our best to give you an estimated delivery time (ETA) sadly we cannot give specific times. This is because we deliver multiple orders on the same vehicles and delivery routes are generated once a van is full.
This is just one of the many ways we try to keep our log prices as low as possible. As such, we ask our customers to be flexible as they can when it comes to taking receipt of their log delivery.
To make log deliveries more convenient we can deliver them in your absence after you’ve paid for your order. Just let us know where we can leave your logs when you place your order and leave some tarpaulin in case it rains.
When you place your order online we will contact you via email or phone to acknowledge receipt of your payment and to arrange a mutually convenient date for us to deliver your order. Please check your spam filters for email confirmations as our responses often get filtered.
Delivery date selection
You can choose your preferred delivery dates at the checkout. Please choose at least 3 delivery dates to give us as much flexibility as possible.
Whilst these are preferred delivery dates we’ll do our best to deliver on one of your chosen dates.
Our customer service agents will be able to tell you when we can deliver your logs at the point of order. They will ensure your logs will be delivered on a date that’s mutually convenient.
To speak to one of our agents please call 01691 887977. We’re here Monday to Thursday 9am to 4pm and Fridays 9am to 3pm.
Prices shown include VAT (5% to consumers, 20% to businesses) and are in British Pounds Sterling (GBP). Payments should be made before delivery by debit or credit card, or by cash directly to the driver at the point of delivery. Please tell us your payment preference at the time of placing your order.
We deliver logs Monday to Friday in daylight hours. However, as the weather gets colder, we are much more flexible and we put on extra delivery vehicles to meet demand. If your order is delayed for some reason we will contact you to let you know.
Sadly we don’t currently deliver at weekends. However, with your permission, we will wheel netted logs to the front or side of your property and leave builders bags as close to your property as reasonably possible.
We need at least 24 hours notice before your agreed delivery date to make any changes to your order, including:
This is because we will have already picked your order and loaded it onto our vans for delivery.
|Area||Minimum order of nets / coal / kindling (Bundle packs delivered to all areas)||Minimum order of Kiln Dried SOFTWOOD Logs in dumpy bags (0.9m3 loose filled volume)||Minimum order of Kiln Dried HARDWOOD Logs in dumpy bags (0.9m3 loose filled volume)|
|Ceiriog Valley (including Llangollen, Glyn Ceiriog, Llwynmawr, Pandy, Pontfadog.||30||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|
|Chester||20||4 at £70 each||1 at £100|
|Chirk||20||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|
|Deeside||30||N/A||1 at £100|
|Ellesmere||20||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|
|Ellesmere Port||20||N/A||1 at £100|
|Flintshire||30 (40 units for CH7)||N/A||1 at £100|
|Frodsham||30||N/A||1 at £100|
|Liverpool||30||N/A||1 at £100|
|Malpas||30||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|
|Oswestry||20||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|
|Shrewsbury||30||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|
|Welshpool||30||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|
|Whitchurch||30||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|
|Wirral||20||N/A||1 at £100|
|Wrexham||20||2 at £75 each||1 at £100|